Sunday, October 28, 2012

Random Blog of Randomness #2

This refers to the topic of discussion that we talked about last week about "What are little boys made of". Recently I've been getting into country music. Now previously I was into some pretty hardcore music, still am to be honest. But what I find interesting is how opposite they are in what they are singing about. They are complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Country music is about beer, ex lovers, whiskey, and fishing. Post-hardcore music is very emotional music.

Country music has a very manly feel to it. I feel more like a man when listening to it. Now with post-hardcore music, I feel manly cause it's heavy and screams but it's very emotional. I'm not bashing on type to the other I just find it interesting how opposite they are on the spectrum and what is sung about in the music.

Examples:
A Day to Remember - If It Means A Lot To You


Eric Church - Jack Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment